Laminated Management Pocket Cards (set of 2)
You need these cards in your pocket because they help you to:
- Standardize your terminology for reflexes and edema.
- Determine the level of epidural anesthesia.
- Quickly convert temperature (Fahrenheit to Celsius and vice versa).
- Know your oxytocin infusion – mU/min conversions.
- Remember newborn resuscitation ABCDs including normal drug doses and routes.
- Evaluate variability and accelerations.
- Differentiate early from late decelerations (curvilinear decels).
For orders of 10 or more call us.
$19.95 (set of 2)